My staff and I are fully committed to ensuring your safety and have put a number of measures in place to ensure those that come to the practice are protected. We have:
– reconfigured the waiting area to ensure appropriate ‘social distancing’
– hand sanitisers before and after consultation
– removal of waiting room material that can cause cross contamination
– regular cleaning and sanitising of reception and waiting room chairs
– telephone and SMS screening for all patients attending the practice
We ask that if you have an appointment and you:
– have any symptoms of cough, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath
– recent overseas travel in the last 14 days
– close contact with someone diagnosed or suspected
TO INFORM OUR PRACTICE IMMEDIATELY TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
I will be working closely with the AMA, NSW Health and The Australasian College of Dermatologists to ensure the appropriate protocols are observed.
Our staff understand that this can be a stressful period for all and we will work hard to ensure all patients, including those wishing to reschedule their appointments, will be cared for.
Be safe and observe the recommendations regarding social distancing and practises to minimise spread of COVID-19.
Dr Philip Tong and team at Bondi Junction